Upon applying, your application materials will be carefully reviewed to determine if your background demonstrates you possess the requisite knowledge, skill and abilities. If so, you will be invited to participate in successive parts of the selection process. The selection process is intended to narrow the candidate pool to those that best meet the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job. One or more selection devices such as skill exams and oral interviews may be used. These are your opportunities to present your qualifications and show how and why you are the ideal person for the job.
If selected, you will be invited to participate in the reference check phase and any pre-hire necessary screenings. Then a hire date will be set. Once you join our team, you will attend new hire orientation and receive ongoing skill training.
Prepare yourself to talk about:
- What it is about this specific position that excites you
- What qualifications you possess that are related to the job description
- How to address any qualifications you are missing or weak in
- What tools, technology or equipment have you used related to performing the job duties listed
- Your accomplishments or achievements AND your values
- STAR stories to provide examples of the competencies (skills,behaviors, attitudes and personality traits) discussed in the job posting