Every ONE Counts!
The Arc of San Diego has been serving people with disabilities for over 60 years. We now serve more than 2,500 children and adults and their families throughout San Diego County.
Throughout the years, and with the help of generous supporters,we have improved the quality of life for people with disabilities. We are asking others to show their support of The Arc of San Diego and those we serve by
becoming a member and/or volunteer today!
Volunteers help us grow by recruiting other members and helping spread the word about our organization and cause.
What Your Membership Helps Support:
- Parent/Infant Program
- Day Training Services
- Production Centers
- Arc Community Employment Services
- Residential Services
- Independent Living Services
- Respite Services
- Recreation Services
Make It Count! Choose Your Level of Membership
$1,000 + Circle of Light
$500-$999 Circle of Love
$100-$499 Circle of Hope
$25-$99 Circle of Friendship
- Voting rights with The Arc of San Diego
- Recognition on our membership "Honor Roll"
- Subscription to the Spotlight, our quarterly newsletter, and invitations to special events
- Membership with The Arc of California & The Arc of the United States
*Circle of Light Members include all of the above benefits, plus:
- Complimentary tickets to the Arc San Diego Foundation Annual Meeting
- Commemorative Circle of Light gift
New-Make a Difference Throughout the Year!
Would you like to make a difference year-round? The Arc of San Diego now offers $5 on the 5th, a program designed for generous donors like yourself to make a continuous contribution towards those we serve.
Join The Arc of San Diego's Membership Campaign today! If you are interested in becoming a member and/or volunteer for our membership campaign, contact Jennifer Bates Navarra
at (619) 685-1175, ext. 291 or by email.